My climbing stories…and my passion! If the mountains sing to you like sirens, then check out my friends at Alpine Skills International.
• Royal Arches: “We walked easily, hundreds of feet in the air, across a scene from Avatar. Birds flew closely, and sang to us.”
• Just Plain Dark: “We went up the Northwest Face Route first ascended in 1957 by now famous activewear designer Royal Robbins.”
• The Ruth: “There’s a little place called the Ruth Amphitheater. It’s seven miles long and four miles wide.”
• The Swing: “I remember waking up the following morning, looking straight up as the sun illuminated the crest of El Cap, and thinking, “Bad idea…bad idea…bad idea.” We climbed, anyway.”
• Notable Adventures: …my climbing and other adventures…